Call Us: 01926 883 476
Email : reception@leamingtonspaorthodontics.com


 

November 2017 - Patient Experience Audit
 

 

Published: December 12th 2017.


 

For the month of November 2017, 87.5% of our patients upon completing an NHS friends and family test, were extremely likely to Recommend us to a Friend or Family Member. The remaining 12.5% were likely to recommend us.

 

 

For the month of November 2017, several of our patients who completed a friends and family test and left a comment, stated they felt the service they received was friendly and efficient.

 

STAFF VERY FRIENDLY - GAVE ALL THE INFORMATION AND ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS HAPPILY

BECAUSE BOTH MY CHILDREN WILL HAVE LOVELY TEETH AND ITS A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT

GOOD RESULT SO FAR AND STAFF ARE FRIENDLY

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, ALWAYS MANAGE TO BOOK ME AN APPOINTMENT IF ITS AN EMERGENCY AND MAKE THE PATIENT FEEL REASSURED

BECAUSE MY BRACES HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD AND I HAVE HAD NO ISSUES

FRIENDLY STAFF, GOOD CARE/SERVICE, FLEXIBLE WITH APPOINTMENTS

FRIENDLY EFFICIENT SERVICE - PUTTING MY SON AT EASE

THE STAFF ARE VERY CHILD CENTERED AND FRIENDLY

VERY FRIENDLY + PROFESSIONAL ESTABLISHMENT

I REALLY LIKE THE WAY THEY CARING ABOUT US AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THE FEELING WHEN THEY HAVE BEAUTIFUL TEETH

VERY PROFESSIONAL, ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS

VERY HELPFUL


 

For the month of November 2017, 100% of our patients who completed our patient satisfaction questionnaire, stated they felt safe in our practice.

 




 

For the month of November 2017, 100% of our patients who completed our patient satisfaction questionnaire, stated they felt the Care and Treatment is Effective.





 

 

For the month of November 2017, 100% of our patients who completed our patient satisfaction questionnaire, stated they felt they were treated Fairly Equally and without discrimination.

 



 

To summarise, upon completing this audit of the data collected throughout the month of November 2017, we as a practice feel the service we provide to our patients in these five key areas demonstrates that we are fulfilling our duty of care to our patients to an excellent standard. This is clearly shown by the response we have seen, not only in the feedback from the NHS Friends and Family Tests, that we encourage all of our patients to complete but also in our own Patient Satisfaction questionnaires. There will always be areas that can be improved upon within our practice even though we have received excellent feedback there will always be a need for improvement and we strive to maintain our standards.

Going forward we will be conducting further audits looking at the different key areas of our practice.

Overall, from the quality of the comments we received from our patients on the NHS Friends and Family test, we feel that it clearly demonstrates the high standard of the treatment we provide and the amount of time we spend with our patients discussing treatment and ensuring that patients fully understand their treatment and allowing time for patients and their families to ask questions. This is of huge importance within the practice of orthodontics and conveys the level of detail we include in our discussions to ensure we achieve informed consent every time.

 

 

Next Steps:

Our next audit will take place in  April 2018 and will focus on the Care Quality Commission 5 Key Lines of Enquiry.